Many people consider these two terms, quick weight loss and healthy weight loss, as contradictive. In reality these terms are strongly related. The main reason is that in order to lose weight quickly you need to do it the healthy way otherwise you will end up with more weight than before starting your efforts to lose weight. You need to realize that when you lose weight healthy this does not mean that it cannot be quick as well. Let’s see some of the things you can do to achieve quick and healthy weight loss.
1. Include as many low calorie foods in your diet and exclude foods that are high in fat
2. Eat a lot of fiber (fruits and vegetables) and proteins and minimize the consumption of carbohydrates (but do not exclude them completely from your diet)
3. Exercise on a regular basis; 30 minutes per day for at least 3 times per week.
4. Start your day with a 15 minute walk and a glass of water
5. Do not skip breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day (I am sure you heard that before) and should consist of low fat milk, cereals and fruits.
6. Do not fall in the traps of snacks. While at work take a couple of fruits with you and eat them for snacks
7. The only drink you can take is water. No more soft drinks or fresh juices. It is better to eat the fruits rather than drinking their juice.
8. Do not eat the whole of your food portion. Make sure that there is food is your plate when you finish.
9. Do not eat late at night and eat light. The best night meal is a salad with fresh green vegetables and a low fat yogurt with a glass of fresh cold water.
10. Enjoy your food and chew it well. Food is something we enjoy and this is how you must approach the eating process. If you are on a diet or careful on what you eat this does not mean that you should not enjoy your food. Eat your meals in a quiet and relaxing environment, do not rush but eat slowly and chew each bite very good.
The above weight loss tips can give you an answer on how to lose weight quickly in a healthy way. If you take a closer look none of the suggested tips deals with deprivation diets, weight loss pills or other methods that will help you lose weight fast using non-natural methods. Weight loss has a definite path and this is through a balanced diet and regular exercise. If you have the willpower to lose weight and you follow these simple tips then the results will not take long to come.